Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Round Six of Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation

Sorry about the hold up in the game kids, but I've been experiencing some technical difficulties.

But without any further delay (hopefully) here we go ...

Kim over at 1001 Movies You Must See Before You Die started Round Six (or was it Seven) of Classic Film: Six Degrees of Separation.  She chose Gloria Swanson and Catherine Deneuve to be connected in this round.

My buddy Page over at My Love of Old Hollywood chose Gloria Swanson who was in Sadie Thompson (1928) with Lionel Barrymore and then passed the game on to me.

So I'm going to choose Lionel Barrymore who was in You Can't Take It With You (1938) with James Stewart.

And now I'll pass the game on over to Monty at All Good Things who, unlike me, is always paying attention.  Good luck Monty and on with the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment